We are delighted to welcome you to the museum.
In the interest of all our visitors and to ensure the safety of the museum exhibits, we ask you to observe the following rules:
1. Please leave all large bags, backpacks, umbrellas, hiking poles, pushchairs/buggies, tripods, etc. in the cloakroom.
2. Animals are not allowed in the collections (except guide dogs).
3. For conservation reasons, eating and drinking in the collection rooms is not permitted. Eating and drinking is permitted in the self-service cafeteria. Baby bottles may be used.
4. Baby changing facilities are available by the toilets in the entrance hall.
5. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building. Museum staff may refuse entry to the collections to anyone who is visibly under the influence of alcohol.
6. Photography for private purposes is permitted (no flash, no tripods), except in temporary exhibitions.
7. Please do not touch the artworks. Exhibit labels must not be altered in any way. Parents and teachers are asked to supervise children to this effect.
8. Teachers and other group supervisors are required to supervise their classes or groups throughout their visit to the Veste Coburg art collections.
9. Out of consideration for other museum visitors, please refrain from making phone calls in the exhibition rooms.
10. We ask you to follow all instructions given by the museum staff.
We hope your visit to the museum is inspiring!